Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hope your day is Magical!

You still have time to enter your card into the Ching Chou Kuik's May Challenge!
The theme this month is "Lovely Lace"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Field of Red Poppies
I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
 Come and visit my blog for more info by clicking here!

Dies used:

Noor Designs - rectangle doily
Noor Designs - square doily

Ching Chou Kuik image - Field of Red Poppies available here.
 Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just a Song available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fall Inspiration available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Spring Flowers available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Magical Sparkle available here

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!