Sunday, May 19, 2019

Pirate Mermaid, Shimmer and Otto

I really enjoy watching Sweet November Artist, Amy Young color
in her live 7 Kids Create Facebook videos.
Do you want to know why?
Amy is fun and she interacts and she laughs.
The girls that watch are so nice too.
It's free to watch and interact.
She colors with Copics and i haven't felt like cleaning mine
and this last weekend i decided to watch and color
at the same time using my Prismacolor pencils.
I was way behind and i had to tweak some colors,
but this is what i came up with in the end.

This image is only available for a week and then it is put in "the vault".
There are a total of 3 new mermaids, if you like them you can
get them less expensive in a bundle.


I am using a Sweet November image called, Shimmer Red Kelp.  The mermaid comes with Otto but both are separate and you can add combine them digitally or cut them out and layer them like i did.
I turned my images into the pirate theme like Amy did in her video.
This is also an easel card.
This is what it looks like closed:
Dies used:
Cricut -White waves
DooHickey Limited edition -Anchor, Seaweed, Net
Marianne Designs - Starfish, Seashell

We Are 3 Digital Paper-   - Moon Desert - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Warm Sand  - available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  Smiles - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!
Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!