Thursday, May 23, 2019

Fairy Love Story - Mixed Media

I have been enjoying watching videos on Facebook at 7 Kids Create.
One of the videos (two part) have been creating a paintbrush for a mixed media project.
The second part of the video shows how to make the canvas.
I went a bit out side of the box, but i used the techniques shown in the videos.

Why i LOVE digital paper.. i have said it before..it reacts to water based products.
Check out the stenciled butterflies on this project.
The medium i used was white.  But the colors change because they absorb the digital paper ink.
I also used Tim Holtz ink on some of the butterflies.

I am using a 7 Kids Create/Sweet November image called, By Your Side
It's adorable!

Close up:


Dies used:
Sizzix/Tim Holz - Snowy Stars

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Woodland Delight - available here.
 

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!