Sunday, April 12, 2020

Grandkids Easter Treat

Something for the grandkids
I fell in love with Tim Holtz bunnies.. i don't know why but they make me smile.
I wanted to give them a face and i went looking to see if there was an example
and i couldn't find one so i made it up myself and even made a Facebook Live video
showing how i "colored" the face in. 
You will find a lot of the bunnies with just a pompom tail.

I am using a Tim Holtz - Bunnies 664421
This is the treat box empty.
I used another Tim Holtz Sizzix die for the cut out - 662688
I already had an older egg die and i don't know the company.
The treat box is a Cricut die cut.

Here is the treat box full...
The bunnies were cutout from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Neutral available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Rainbow Skies - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!