Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sherry West Art - Mother's Day Poppi

I think Sherry West Art images are so adorable!
Let me introduce you to a new image called, Mother's Day Poppi


Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Apron - CR1246
Marianne Designs - cooking mitt, potholder - CR1247


Sherry West Art - Mother's Day Poppi
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Apple Delight - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dotted Swiss - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel - available here
I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!