Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Springtime Hugs

Ching Chou Kuik's April Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Animals"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Sakura in March greyscale


I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.


Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (arch) LR0276
Marianne Designs - (floral flourish) LR0249

Ching Chou Kuik image - Sakura in March available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Delightful Dragonflies available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous your collage is, Bonnie, lovely shading and fun layers!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!