Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Best Friend!

My computer got repaired in February when this was due.
I was able to put it in the challenges, but couldn't make a blog post.
So it set in a pile of "To Do"...and month later i am sharing it.
I created this card for the February Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge.


I am using an All Dressed Up image called, My Best Friend found here
She is so sweet!

She was colored with Distress Oxide ink, Copics and Prismacolor pencils

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweetheart - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pinkalicious - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dog Love - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!