Saturday, April 15, 2023

Fairy Hugs - New Release featuring - Garden Gnomes

Let's see what we can make using supplies from Fairy Hugs Store 

Fairy Hugs - New Release Date - April 19th!
Garden Theme

I am using Fairy Hugs - Garden Gnomes

For this card,  I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - FrostFlight and started stamping.
I made a mask for the new Fairy Hugs - Secret Passage (door way).  I stamped it first, and then applied the mask. Next, i stamped one of Garden Gnomes and made a mask for him, so that i could stamp the Mini Castle in the background.  I also stamped the vine from the Veggie Toadstool.  I removed the masks and then i stamped the bird from the Veggie Toadstool and the other 2 Garden Gnomes. I added the pail accessory that comes with the Garden Gnomes to the one gnome. I wanted a path for the Secret Passage so i got out a Fairy Hugs stamp from a previous collection called, Wooden Walkway.  Lastly, i stamped some foliage from this new release called Hollow Mint.  My favorite thing to do is color in these stamps with Prismacolor pencils.  

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Garden Gnomes - set of 5 gnomes and several accessories

Fairy Hugs - Secret Passage

Fairy Hugs - Hollow Mint

Fairy Hugs - Veggie Toadstool (used bird and vine)



Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

Fairy Hugs Retailers:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!