Monday, April 3, 2023

Tutti Designs - Bunny Basket

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!
Catching up on some Blog Posts.. enjoy!


For this card, i did a lot of fussy cutting and die cutting. 
I cut Tutti Designs - 740 Bunny Basket out 3 times, once from light brown, dark brown and white.  I used the light brown as my base, but i built the layers on a piece of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Spring Fling (light purple gingham).  Next i filled in with the dark brown drop out pieces, except for the dark bunny.  I fussy cut him.   Then from the white card stock i saved the eggs with grass and the bow and i colored those with Prismacolor pencils. Last i did some highlighting with Prismacolor pencils and a white gel pen. I fussy cut around the entire die and placed it on Tutti Designs - 637 Oval Heart Frame.  I put the oval and bunny on top of the background paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Spring Fling. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!