Friday, April 28, 2023

Tutti Designs - 425 Fancy Hearted Cat

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I started with some Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush to create the background. I first cut out 9 Tutti Designs - 618 Stitched Nesting Postage.  Next i cut out 9 squares from the WinkleBush paper to add to the top of the postage dies. I adhered those on a black card base.  Next i cut out Tutti Designs - 425 Fancy Hearted Cat from black card stock and adhered him to a piece of scrap vellum.  Next i fussy die cut the pink hearts from pink scrap paper from WinkleBush.  I adhered the cat with double sided foam tape on top of the postage dies.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:
Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!