Saturday, April 15, 2023

Tutti Designs - Floral Watering can with Love!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I am calling this card, my deconstructed Tutti Card.  As you might have noticed in my last Tutti Designs post, i created another Floral Watering Can.  It was pretty much constructed how the die was made..i just changed out the colors.  For this card, i went a bit further.  I used the green Floral Watering Can from the last card, however, i had cut away the green flowers/stems.  So i pretty much had a can without flowers..so i cut back the opening at the top and cut out just the flowers 2 times from the pinky/red paper.  I had enough for the watering can and to "sprinkle" out of the can by fussy cutting them.  If not, i would cut out a few singles i wanted from the scraps.  I wanted to fill in the background of the watering can so i placed the die on the gingham scrap and traced around it. I fussy cut that inside of the drawn line and attached that to the back of the watering can.  
*Tip, i die cut a large enough square from the gingham paper in the back ground because i knew it would get covered up by the cream paper. Now i can add the flowers to the watering can. I set that aside and die cut Tutti Designs - 101 Butterfly Oval.  I had just wanted the butterflies and decided to use the rest of the oval for the corner.  Time to add everything to the card base!  Before i added the watering can, i stamped the sentiment where i wanted it to go.  Now i can start adhering everything.  The watering can was added with double sided foam tape. The sprinkled flowers, corner flowers and butterflies were adhered with glue.  Hard to believe the flower centers are a ruby gem, because they look black in the photo.  I also added some gems to the butterfly bodies! 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!