Saturday, April 15, 2023

Tutti Designs - Floral Watering Can

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card, I cut Tutti Designs - 184 Floral Watering Can two times.  One from white card stock and one from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush (green) (*keep the green fallout pieces).  I also cut the flowers from the watering can two times from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers (scraps i had) - ThunderGlow.  I did some fussy cutting too. If you look at the watering can there is an "inside" opening.  So i cut that out from the white card stock diecut.  And replaced that opening with a dark gray card stock by adding that to the back.  Next, i fussy cut the green flowers off of the green die cut watering can and placed those over the white ones. I also used the fallout negative bits from the green die cut and inserted those back into the watering can.  My tip for doing that is to add vellum to the back of the die.. not the whole die just the main section of the base.  Next i cut and fussy cut some of the flowers.  I was selective to where i wanted to die cut the flowers to get a variation of colors.  However, it would be easy to just cut a solid pink card stock too.  I layered the watering can on top of the card base.  Adding a few extra flowers at the bottom of the watering can.  I felt it needed something else, so i pulled out another die called 467 Twig Wreath and just used the bow and added a white pearl to the center.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:
Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush (green and blue sky)

Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - ThunderGlow (yellow/pink/orange alcohol ink)

We Are 3 Digital Paper - At the Beach (gingham)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!