Monday, June 5, 2023

DiesRUS Moving Sale - Magnolia 60% off! - Tilda with Puppy Present

DiesRUS Moving Sale!!

Look what you can create using Magnolia Stamps from the 60% off sale!

Magnolia Stamps



My daughter and family just got a NEW puppy.  He is a Bernadoodle and his name is Remy.
Totally adorable and loves his big brother, Elliot (Sheepadoodle). 
I decided to create an 8 x 8 scrapbook page in honor of our new grandpuppy!
I also wanted to create with a Magnolia stamp i have. I did a no-line type coloring.
My daughter isn't a fan of Magnolia because of the lack of nose and mouth, so i colored them in.
I think she is cute either way. 
I have also used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dog Love, which works great because you can make digital paper any size that your printer will print.


DiesRUs Store Supplies:
 
I have also used:



Store ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube ** Pinterest

Like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!