Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Merry Christmas from Tutti Designs - Kitty Window

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



Super quick card, and it can be a card for a birthday or holiday!
I started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Victorian Christmas (red).  I cut out Tutti Designs - Kitty Window from white card stock. Next i used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Inky Scenes and reduced the size to fit behind the window for the view.  I adhered the scene to the back of the die and fussy cut around the outside.  I added the Kitty Window with the scene to the red paper with double sided foam tape. Then i added a sentiment.

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!