Sunday, June 18, 2023

Fairy Hugs Sneak Peek - Christmas Theme Release - Snail Mail

Sneak Peek Day 2

Look what is coming soon to the Fairy Hugs Store 
Christmas Release 2023!

I am using Fairy Hugs - Snail Mail 


For this card,  i started with Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - Tumbleshine.
I stamped Fairy Hugs - Snail Mail (with separate presents) with VersaFine Clair - Pinecone.  I stamped the presents with VersaFine Claire - Rainforest (large present, small present) and VersaFine Clair - Shady Lane (middle present).  Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Special Delivery (set of stamps) i stamped with VersaFine Clair - Pinecone. Next, i colored in the snail with Prismacolor pencils. I added gold sparkly pen to the stars on the presents.
Next i used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Buds.  I used Ranger's Texture Paste and immediately added hologram embossing powder.  I let it dry slightly and then heat set it. 

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs - Snail Mail

Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Special Delivery




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

Fairy Hugs Retailers:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!