Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Easter egg shaped card

Would you like to know the process for this card?  It's a bit more complicated...This is the first time i am submitting a card to "The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge"...kind of excited as i have some fun stamps to play with. :)

So the challenge is this inspirational photo and we need to incorporate an egg in our card/project.
I went for the flowers and a bit of purple.







The card base was made on my cricut/gypsy.  I didn't have an egg card, so i looked for a shape and found one in the Picturesque cartridge.  For my card i wanted to make some scallops so i used the letter "o" and welded it all the way around the outside of the egg shape.  I also used the banner found in the Christmas cartridge and used foam dots to pop the layer of the bows.  The flourish is from Memory Box and i cut it apart to make it work around the image.  The image is Tilda with a big ribbon...she is so sweet.

Here is my card:


















Challenge:
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC)- Easter and egg
Simply Magnolia- dies, punches, ribbon

Post a Comment