Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Can't be 30!

Today is my daughter in law's birthday, she is the youngest in our family (other than my grandkids) and she's 30, so now all of my children are in their 30"s.  So for this challenge i made this card for my daughter in law. She has two chihuahua dogs and one is blonde and her name is "Daisy" so based on that and the sketch at Mo's Challenge Blog, i made this card.  I think my cards end up more interesting with a challenge..i wouldn't have thought to add these colors or the flourish to the card without the challenge.

This is the Mo's challenge blog photo inspiration:











Here is my card:


















This is the sketch i used from "The Sweet Stop":












Challenges:
The Sweet Stop- Sketch
Mo's Challenge Blog- Photo Inspiration
Post a Comment