Monday, April 30, 2012

You are beautiful

Just Magnolia's challenge this week is Buttons and Bows.  Perfect!  I wanted to finish the inside of my jewelry box that i've been altering and this encouraged me to finish it!

I am using and image from the Fairytale collection, that looks like Snow White, but wanted her to "match" with the inside of the jewelry box which is pink.  I figure Snow White is a princess and really had more outfits than the one we see in the movie. :)

Here is my project based on the challenge:


















It was a bit tricky making the inside because the lid had to close and so there couldn't be thickness around the outside of the mirror, which is where i needed to decorate.
This is what the inside of the box looked like before i altered it:












Here is the outside of the box from another challenge and a link to the tutorial:
Challenge:
Just Magnolia- Buttons and Bows

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Wonderful how you've done the inside! Love those sparkly buttons and Snow White looks great in her 'other' outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewelry box! Love the way you decorated it inside and out!Really gorgeous and very creative!
    Glad you shared it with us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!