Monday, April 30, 2012

You are beautiful

Just Magnolia's challenge this week is Buttons and Bows.  Perfect!  I wanted to finish the inside of my jewelry box that i've been altering and this encouraged me to finish it!

I am using and image from the Fairytale collection, that looks like Snow White, but wanted her to "match" with the inside of the jewelry box which is pink.  I figure Snow White is a princess and really had more outfits than the one we see in the movie. :)

Here is my project based on the challenge:


















It was a bit tricky making the inside because the lid had to close and so there couldn't be thickness around the outside of the mirror, which is where i needed to decorate.
This is what the inside of the box looked like before i altered it:












Here is the outside of the box from another challenge and a link to the tutorial:
Challenge:
Just Magnolia- Buttons and Bows
Post a Comment