Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Are your ready for your Shelf Elf?

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is My Creative Classroom.


 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:
I have used a wonderful digital image from Stamp Art by Kathryne, you can find this image called Christmas Surprise here.  I went with a vintage feel for this card.




Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:


 Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, R20
hair/belt- E25, 29
hat/bow/tights- R35, 37, 39
outfit/shoes- YG03, 67
present- W3, 5, 7
collar/fur- C1
Stickles/diamond








The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is My Creative Classroom
My Creative Classroom

For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:
Stamping Sensations- November -Christmas
Polkadoodles  challenge- Anything Goes Christmas 
Scrapping 4 fun challenges- Holiday or Christmas Cards



13 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Kathy's image is really adorable sitting atop that big package. Like those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Bonnie!! I love the vintage feel you gave it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it’s something I don’t like doing will admit to this being a copy and paste comment because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Love the die cuts.. Love that image! Awesome coloring too :) Fantastic!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie -- this card is fabulous!!! I just love it ALL !! The image is so so cute -- & the coloring is perfect!! :))
    Love the sketch, too!


    I have a new candy starting in case you are interested... :)) :))

    http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com/2013/11/candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and such a cute Image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Please, remember to leave a comment and to follow our blog.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute! I love that you got the staples in there - they stumped me terribly! Your colouring is amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Cute little elf and I love your coloring! The swirl and snowflake embellishments are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look on the elf's face...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is that elf? I love it! Love your fab coloring, too, and all your pretty die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cute ! I love this card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely take on the sketch, Bonnie, your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!