Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Are your ready for your Shelf Elf?

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is My Creative Classroom.


 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:
I have used a wonderful digital image from Stamp Art by Kathryne, you can find this image called Christmas Surprise here.  I went with a vintage feel for this card.




Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:


 Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, R20
hair/belt- E25, 29
hat/bow/tights- R35, 37, 39
outfit/shoes- YG03, 67
present- W3, 5, 7
collar/fur- C1
Stickles/diamond








The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is My Creative Classroom
My Creative Classroom

For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:
Stamping Sensations- November -Christmas
Polkadoodles  challenge- Anything Goes Christmas 
Scrapping 4 fun challenges- Holiday or Christmas Cards



Post a Comment