Friday, November 8, 2013

Your Next Stamp November Fun Friday Challenge Week 1

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my card.

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or combine both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo using Gretchen with bird  from the YNS store:


Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration (I used the lattice on the top of the pies as my inspiration)



















Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, R20
hair- Y19, 21, YR23, 28
hat/tassel/brim/cuff- W3, 5
hat- R81, 83, 85, B91, 93, 95, C1, 3
bird- R35, 37, 39
beak/feet- YR12
holly YG03, 67

 
Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter- Winter Fun
The Paper Girls Challenge- Cut it out (fussy cut out the stamp)
Christmas Card Challenges- Dimension

11 comments:

  1. OH, my goodness, too cute! I love her! She is darling and beautifully colored! Love all the fun die cuts you combined on this, and especially love the pastel snowflakes! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the image and a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Bonnie!! That image is so sweet! I love the bright color against the neutral BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the most adorable images to play with! Love her hat and the layered snowflakes add just the right splash of colour! It's snowing here and it's been addictive to just sit at the window and watch them fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is so sweet! Love the colors and those cool snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty! I love the lattice background, and your coloring is awesome!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Thank you for taking part at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thank you for taking part at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how this all came together. The lattice is so pretty and makes a great background. Thanks for joining Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Bonnie!! :))
    I just love her & she looks adorable in all of the colors that we are dressing her up in!! Too cute!! Your pie lattice inspiration is awesome, too!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!