Friday, November 22, 2013

Your Next Stamp November Fun Friday Challenge Week 3

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my card.

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or combine both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo using Stocking Fillers from the YNS store:


Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration (I used the lattice on the top of the pies as my inspiration)



















Copics used:
puppy- E50, 52, 53, 55, 59
mouse- W1, 3, 5
bunny- C1, 3, CB E02, YR0000
hedgehog- E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
bird- B000, 02, YR12
holly- YG03, 67
cat- W1, 2, 5
envelopes- E81, 31
star- Y21, YR19, YR23
green on stockings- YG03, 67
red on stockings-R35, 37, 39
white on stockings- C1, 3, CB
Stickles/diamond
 
Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz challenge- Christmas
Copic Marker Europe- Christmas (I know i can't win the copics...i love to play)
Rhedd and Rosie challenge- Christmas is coming (pick from the list of items) Stocking/star



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I REALLY, really like this card. I so like the image and how you've beautifully colored it up -- then add all the lovely elements. Well, I definitely think you nailed this one, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the die cuts and embossing! Your image is just darling and beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card..loving the christmas stockings...

    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd & Rosies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie this is more that a beautiful card it's an adorable creation. I'm just shaking my head over how incredibly talented you are.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a cute image, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! thanks for playing in our Christmas challenge at Charisma this challenge

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love this card & the fab elements!! Your take on the sketch is so fun & it all comes together beautifully!! Happy thanksgiving!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!