Sunday, November 17, 2013

Twisted Easel Snowflake card

I bet you think that i am getting ready for Christmas already..because i am getting all of these Snowflake projects together. Right now i think this is one of my favorite cards.  I love the ease of this fancy fold.  All you do is crease the top of a card diagonally.. how easy is that?   

I've created this card for Dutch Paper Crafts, it is a Memory Box Snowflake release.

On this card i used Memory Box Sussex Snowflake #98648, Precious Snowflakes (large one) #98729
For this card i've also used Memory Box Frostyville border #98146 and Memory Box Resting Birds #98527. I've also used Spellbinders Classic oval and scalloped oval.

DPC Snowflake release:
98648
Sussex Snowflake


















98729
Precious Snowflake













Challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room- Diecuts
Christmas Cards all year round- Winter
The Crafting Cafe- Winter Blues



Post a Comment