Sunday, November 17, 2013

Twisted Easel Snowflake card

I bet you think that i am getting ready for Christmas already..because i am getting all of these Snowflake projects together. Right now i think this is one of my favorite cards.  I love the ease of this fancy fold.  All you do is crease the top of a card diagonally.. how easy is that?   

I've created this card for Dutch Paper Crafts, it is a Memory Box Snowflake release.

On this card i used Memory Box Sussex Snowflake #98648, Precious Snowflakes (large one) #98729
For this card i've also used Memory Box Frostyville border #98146 and Memory Box Resting Birds #98527. I've also used Spellbinders Classic oval and scalloped oval.

DPC Snowflake release:
98648
Sussex Snowflake


















98729
Precious Snowflake













Challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room- Diecuts
Christmas Cards all year round- Winter
The Crafting Cafe- Winter Blues



9 comments:

  1. WOW!! You have been busy!! :)) Great projects with all of these new dies!!
    You will be all set for your holiday cards in no time at all !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your card & those dies are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Winter Blues Challenge this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easel cards too. They make such a huge impact!
    The die cuts you've used are really beautiful along with the papers. Very pretty card!
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous easel card.Thank you for joining us at the Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. It would also be a good entry for the Glory of Christmas challenge 20. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this wintery one! The bow is the perfect stopper and the snowflake dies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool easel design! Love all the fab die cuts you used on this! So pretty! And I am jealous of all the cards you have done! (I'm so behind!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fancy fold too, and perfect Winter Blues card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!