Saturday, January 15, 2022

Pixie Cuddles - Lillypetal

I had some time to create another card using a Pixie Cuddles stamp.




For these stamps you don't have to do much other than stamp them on some pretty paper.
I did choose to color in the wings.  You can't see it but i used gold sparkle gel pen on the wings and flowers and twigs on the paper. 
I felt this card needed a sentiment and seeing as i am on the Fairy Hugs team and i liked this Fairy Hugs - sentiment i added it. 


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!