Saturday, January 22, 2022

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Floral Heart

Recently, i created We Are 3 Digital Shop - Floral Heart and finally had time to color it up.
I have also used some new We Are 3 Digital Paper - Backgrounds Happen


I used Prismacolor pencils to color in the Floral Heart and then i fussy cut it out.
I used a beautiful Tutti Designs die - 711 Elegant Poinsettia, it makes wonderful background foliage.
Next i just layered up the paper, die and image. I did digitally add the sentiment to the center of the heart  before i printed it out.  It's easy to do because the sentiments are PNG format and you just layer them on top of your images (or paper) just like you would a watermark. 



I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!