Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tutti Designs - Elegant Poinsettia, Ornamental Snowflakes and Snow Flurries Collage

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I was thinking about winter and snow..so i made this card...


This is a collage of snowflakes and a pretty poinsettia doily. I used several different digital pattern papers and then i added silver glitter embossing powder to several of the dies to add some sparkle.  For the Ornamental Snowflakes, i cut the inside design out and placed the largest snowflake from Snow Flurries in the center instead.  I needed to make the collage smaller so i could mat it on this card so i saved the outside i cut off so i could use it on another card as a frame.  I used a square die to cut out the outside edge (which made a frame)

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

I have also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!