Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Tutti Designs - 578 Deer in Forest... Last one!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Guess what.. this is my last card i have created with Tutti Designs - Deer in Forest!
I was really on a roll, i love creating with this die!


This is the original die that i cut first to make a card.  I wanted something soft and pretty.
This is so easy it would take you about 20-30 minutes to make this card.
So for this card, i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ink Blended Scenes.  It prints as a circle paper. 
So i die cut it out as a circle.  Next i printed off We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy (Net) and cut a larger circle out of it so it could "frame" the background scene. I placed the same purple paper behind the circle paper as a "mat".   Then i simply added Tutti Designs - Deer in Forest to the top.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!