Friday, January 28, 2022

Tutti Designs - 490 Love Floral and 216 Stitched Nesting Hearts

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i did an inlay designs.  First i cut out the Banner from a piece of Gel Print paper i made. Then i positioned the Love Floral on top of it and cut it out.  I saved that piece for another card. Then i cut out a copper glitter paper from the Love Floral and inlaid it into the cut out banner. You can see that i didn't put the negative pieces back in for the letters.  So now you can totally see the cream paper behind.  I thought that showed the sweet birds better that way.  Next i cut out a mirrored copper heart and a cream heart a bit smaller.   I also cut out 2 more copper mirrors hearts from the smallest die.  Now for positioning it on the card base layer, i made sure that the cream showed through the letters.  If you look really close, you can see the stitching from the background cream heart.. that is how close this layering went.  Next i layered up the design as shown on the card.  I felt it need a bit more at the bottom of the card so i cut a thin strip of mirrored copper paper. I also added a gem to the hanging love heart. 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!