Sunday, May 18, 2014

Do you think this is ground hogs day?

Yes, when i showed this card to my husband he said..looks like "Ground Hogs Day"..and i said, what??? That's a bee and a butterfly..and he pointed out that i repeated the image 3 times.. so there you go..whenever you repeat anything on your cards, now you will know..someone might say... "Ground Hogs Day"  :)

I've decided to use a My Besties image called Belinda Beehive for my card.  I so wanted to use a diecut for the stamp edges, but i didn't have the right size..So guess what i did?  Hand punched..if you look close..well, maybe not that close..you'll be able to see how randomly they are punched. LOL.


I made my own sentiment using a font and colored it in.  I also used some Noor/Craft dies to make the butterflies.  I used Tim Holtz stamps to randomly stamp on the images and the card.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
beehive hat- R81, 83, 85,  W1, 3, 5
bow- E53, 55, 57
wings- W1, 3, 5
Extreme Glitter Paint/hologram
Stickles/diamond

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes w/opt 3 shapes
CCC Digi Creations- Use a digi
Creatalicious Challenges- Frame it
Let's Capture Our Memories- Card Sketch #72
Post a Comment