Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Besties Fairy Mobile just for fun!

I really like this image just released at My Besties image 338..to the point that i pushed everything else aside to make this mobile.  This mobile is plan B, because plan A didn't work out.

Here is my project:


The "base" of my mobile is a birdcage from Michael's..and it was $3 but with my 40% off coupon..it was closer to $1.60. The beads were all half off at Michaels and i had the flowers in my stash but ended up using a whole package.  Oh, and the clip on butterflies were at Michael's as well 60% off..so i guess for the most part a Michael's project!

Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, E02, YR23, 24, Y21
hair- E41, 42, 49
flower- W1, 3, R81, 85
wings- V000, 01, YG00, 01
watercolor pencils to highlight

Challenges:
My Besties UK- use the color purple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Fairies/Fantasy
Inky Chicks Challenge- From the heart
Crafty Creations- Anything but a card

Post a Comment