Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D decoupage Bendi/Bendy Card featuring Suzie Sunflower!

This week at  My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The challenge is to use Ribbon and Pearls on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.

For this project i am using the 3D sheet with the image i am calling Suzie Sunflower found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here.  I have used a fancy fold called Bendi/Bendy card.  Instructions for this card can be found here.



Some more info about Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3-D decoupage colored sheets available for you to use:
These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Some more views- Left side view, right-top view


 
















 What the card looks like when the tabs on the flaps are taken out of the slots.



Dies i used:
The floral border die is from Poppy Stamps. The gate is from Marianne Designs. The banner is a punch from Fiskars. I also used an acrylic strip to support the back of the 3D image because the layers cause weight and the neck is delicate.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
My Besties Aussie- Anything but a square card
Artistic Inspiration- Anything goes w/dies and/or punches
Divas by Design- Anything goes
ABC Challenge- L is for Lots of Layers
Paula Holifield Crafts- Lots of Flowers
Fab 'n' Funky- Recipe, 3 DP, Ribbon, pearls

Post a Comment