Monday, May 26, 2014

My Besties challenge...featuring Anna Bell

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Make anything that inspires you by looking at the inspirational photo" (shown below under my card).  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I am always inspired by my environment..and the photo was my "starting point" for this card.



The photo for this challenge is a picture of Sherri Baldy's garden and gate:



More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called Anna Bell and i paper pieced and shaded the bow in her hair.

Dies used:
All of the dies used are from Noor/Joy Craft

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y21, 23, 19, YR23, E97, 99
flower/dress bodice- R11, 20, 22
eyes- B60, 63, 66





Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!


Bonnie (that's me)
Cathia
Christy
Eva Gro
Pat
Marrie
Maureen
Wendy

Challenges:
My Besties Norwegian Designs- Pearls/beads 
Addicted to Stamps- challenge #83 Bingo diagonal (flowers, pearls, die cuts)
Catered Crop- Garden Party 
A Creative Romance- Girly Creations
Stampin for the Weekend- For the Girls 
 
Post a Comment