Saturday, May 17, 2014

Last minute challenge.. featuring My Besties Bowzie Bow

I am crazy i know.. i had forgotten that this image was a special image for a My Besties challenge and realized it 7 hrs before the challenge was going to end and thought in between making and eating supper, i'd give it a try.. and let's see.. there is now 4 1/2 hrs left...the big thing is i am going to bed in 30 minutes so that was an even bigger "challenge" :)

So even though my intention is to enter this card in other fun challenges, i made this one with the purple theme and this special image.


Let's see, i used Noor/Joy Craft butterflies..and yes, they are dark purple.. even though they look black.  The oval is from Lifestyle crafts.

Copics used
skin- E50, 51, 53, E02
Eyes/bow/shoes/dotted part of dress- B60, 63, 66
dress bodice/stripes- V05, 12, 15, 17

Challenges:
My Besties UK challenge- Use purple
Allsorts Challenge- Passion for Purple
My Sheri Crafts- Use at least 3 flowers
Open Minded Crafting- Use some ribbon
Emerald Faeries- Flowers/Ribbon or Lace
Inspired by-photo


Post a Comment