Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Besties 3D decoupage challenge KISS (Keep it Simple Sweetie)

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is to (KISS) Keep it Simple, Sweetie on your 3-D My Besties card/project.  That means to make your card simple..we realize that 3D is more work, but in itself it is a simple look with a big impact. 

To participate in our challenge go here:

For this project i am using a brand new 3D sheet that i am calling "Stylish Rosie" and she is found at the My Besties store here.  All of the 3D sheets are pre-colored.


To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.

The only thing i added to my 3D image was the tulle for her hat..and what i did was gather up some tulle (i stitched mine, but a staple would do) and then i added it before the last layer of flowers were added to my 3D image.

Another added technique is i dry-embossed the last hat layers using Stampin Up lattice embossing folder.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
My Sheri Crafts- In celebration of Mom
Paper Crafting Challenge- use one embellishment
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers- Y is for Your Mama
Craft-room challenges- Roses and Romance
Cuttin and Stamping- Traditional Mother's Day
 
Post a Comment