Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Besties - I can "see" it's time to celebrate your birthday!

I was challenged by a friend to make a card based on a sketch challenge that i am entering this card into..from that starting point i looked at several other challenges i could also enter by adding to my card based on their challenges..i love it when i can make a card from the beginning to enter...as you know with DT cards, you usually have to see if they will fit into challenges..

So here you go a card totally made for these challenges!!
I am using Sherri Baldy's My Besties image 342.  She is adorable!

This is the sketch challenge i am entering this card into ( i flipped it on it's side) from Let's Capture our Memories:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y13, 21, YR23
green-YG00, 01, 03
blue-B00, 02
pink- RV23, 25
white/gray- W1, 3, 5
glasses- BG0000


Challenges:
My Besties Brazil- Glitter
My Besties Norwegian- Celebration
My Besties Friendship- Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamping Society- Anything Goes w/spring
My Besties Dutch Girls- Bingo (pink, flowers, pearls)



Post a Comment