Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas is Love

I know a lot of my friends have been making Christmas cards already for this year...and i am going to start making some of mine as well.  I've already made a few in July, but now when an opportunity arises i will make a Christmas card as well.  Oh and my color combo for this card is traditional.  The last card that was Christmas on my blog was non-traditional and some of my friends didn't think it looked "Christmas", but that it could be anytime...and that had to do with the image and colors. :)

Here is one of my cards for this year using a precious Mo's image, "In the manger" this one is for my traditional friends:
The sketch i used is from Sketch n Stash, all of the paper but the background was in my stash, it is the first time i've used this image.
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E41, 43, 44
swaddling- E81, 53
manger- E71, 74, 79
hay- Y11, 21, YR23
wings- BV000, 00, 01





challenges:
Mo's Challenge- Love is in the Air
Sketch n Stash- sketch #94
Post a Comment