Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Not a creature was stirring not even a "mouse"

This little cutie called "Laptop Baby" from Mo's Digital was a freebie for 24hrs..and i was so glad i was able to get her..(thanks Mo!)  I paper pieced the computer.  I also made the sentiment. 

Actually, seeing this image reminded me of my granddaughter who was using the IPad by if not before the age 2..and learned her ABC's using it.  Now the coolest thing ever is my non-verbal autistic grandson is using the IPad and Iphone to communicate..baby steps, but it is so exciting!

Here is my card for Mo's Challenge blog: (Distressing challenge)

This is the sketch i used from Mojo Monday:
Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14. 20
eyes- BG11
dress- RV06, 13, 23
mouse- W3, 5
CB

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch #256
Mo's Challenge Blog- Distressing
Post a Comment