Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just Breathe...

Oh i just love this image...but it was a doozie to hand cut and so sad that i had to cut some of the end of the curls off to make it look good because of my hand cutting. :(  Those of you that don't cut, this is such a pretty, pretty image...i actually catch my breath just to look at it.

This card is made for {Pin}spirational challenges:
I didn't use a sketch this time, a card inspired me online.  I did use my MB bubble die cut and an embossing folder for the bubbles i embossed out of vellum.  I added Extreme glitter paint to the bubbles.

This is the {Pin}spirational challenge photo this week:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- Y11, 21, E41, 42, 43 Stickles
 fin- BG0000, 05, 23, 45, 10, 11, 13
 flowers/ pearls- G21, 24, YR68, 20, RV06






The sponsor this week is at {Pin}spirational challenges is: Michelle Perkett
Post a Comment