Friday, August 17, 2012

Merry Christmas Kraft-style

Oh a fun challenge..i get to buy and use new paper..hee, hee.  I did have some kraft paper in my stash, but i went to Archivers (scrapbooking store) work room to make my card, and i was too lazy to grab the kraft paper, but i found some other paper i didn't have and now love..

This is my card:
I love this glitter paper i found too..i made my own flowers for this one..again, i brought just the minimal with me to make cards...so i used the free dies that Archivers has and came up with these flowers.

The sketch i used is from The Sweetest Thing/Sweet Sunday sketch:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- Y11, 21
 red- R14, 37, 39
 dress- E81, 53, 33, 50 (stripe in sock too)
 box- E25, 29, CB
 paper- G20, 21, 24
 blue tag- B91, 95
 brown tag/string- E31, 33

challenges:
Totally Tilda- kraft card
Sweet Sunday-sketch #165
Post a Comment