Friday, August 31, 2012

Sending some hugs your way..

The challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle is "For the Fellas", i know it's kind of cute, but guys really love hugs, at least my husband does...and he approved the card. LOL.

This is my card and the image i used is from Stamp Art Design by Kathryne:
 The sketch i used is from I (heart) Sketches

 Copics used:
 skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- E97, 09
 stripes- R14, 35, 39
 overalls- B24,26, 28
 shirt- C1, CB
 shoes- C5,7




 Card Crafter's Circle blog has two sponsors this month.  One is Di's Digi Downloads and the other one is Stamp Art Design by Kathryne.
 
 
 
Challenges:
I (heart) 2 stamp- Sketch





8 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Love your card Bonnie! Your shadings and colours are lovely. The little raggedy boy is so vibrant on this card. Love those hugs! xx Kathy

Debbie said...

This is such a cute card!! I love that image!

Jennifer said...

This is so cool Bonnie! I love this raggety doll and gears!

Trish and Treasure said...

This is adorable and love your hugs sentiment!!!
Trish

June Nelson said...

Aw I love this , and I love that cute image too , the colours on your carda re fabby hun big huggies June xxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Aw I love this , and I love that cute image too , the colours on your carda re fabby hun big huggies June xxxxxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is so adorable!! My mom is a raggedy fan and this is so sweet!! TFS! HUGS

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card! I love all the different papers, they work well together.