Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Lady!

Someone pinch me..please. i am so excited to announce that i am on a new design team and i get to use super cute images...The new team i am on is at Digital Delights Blog.

So every Thursday you will want to come back to my blog to see some cute, cute images that you'd so want to have!  Oh and the first Thursday of the month i will also be showcasing one of the new releases by Digital Delights.

Right now i'd like to have you meet "Lara Ladybug":


I printed off the image twice and paper pieced the wings and foam dotted them so they'd be 3-d. I also used Glossy Accents to make the wings shiny.

Please meet me and the Digital Delights team here every Thursday:

 










The Sketch i used is from Crafting Life's Little Pieces:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 gray- C1, 3. 5
 pink/red- R83, 85, RV29
 eyes- BG10






Challenges:
Crafting Life's Little Pieces- sketch #50

Post a Comment