Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cricut Gypsy Graphically Speaking LO for 10/10/10



Using the Cricut/Gypsy i selected a square from Plantin Schoolbook, (8.71 x 7.48) I welded two number #10's to the side (word layer) (2.15 x 1.47) and one #10 to the corner (jumbled layer) (1.57 x 1.39) . I then added the border "10" strip (main base image) (8.95 2.29) to the bottom of the square and grouped all of the images together and then welded them using those function keys on the gypsy. For those of you that don't have a Gypsy, you can still cut out these pieces separately and attach them as shown.

4 comments:

  1. I really love this layout, how neat it looks! I would have never thought of using 10-10-10 in this way. Thanks for sharing your ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, thanks for looking at my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, thanks for uploading the video. Those pages look great!
    I have a question about the measurements. Why there are 2 for each "word." When I cut on cricut I only select 1 size. So I am a bit confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aga, when using the gypsy you are able to select the width and the height. The first number i posted is the width and the second is the height. If the image you are cutting is horizontal you might be able to select the first number i posted (width), but i am not sure as i haven't done this yet. i would then think it might be the same for the height.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!