Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Doing some Hopping at My Besties Aussie Blog Hop

When ever i get inspired to create something, it is hard for me not to complete it within a day..you know some people can't put down a good book?  Well, i can't stop creating something i've been inspired to make until it's finished.  Am i always pleased with the results..nope..and then the process lasts longer...if only i could create exactly what i envision, than i could cut down on the creative time. :)

So when i saw the My Besties Aussie blog hop..i became inspired..and thought i'd like to make a big head My Besties, but i didn't have one of the "big head" images so i made my own using a My Besties image and then i just cropped it and then enlarged it..colored it and cut it out.

Here it is using the My Besties Messy Bessy Bless your heart:
The die i used on this card is a corner die from Cheery Lynn.

Copics used:
skin YR000, 00, E02
hair- E53, 55, 57
eye- E25, 55, 57
bow- Y11, 15, 19, YR23

Challenges:
My Besties Aussie challenge- Yellow/Brown
Stamplorations challenges- Favorite Technique (Enlarging and cropping digis)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday challenges- Anything goes
Eureka Stamps- Ribbons and Bows
Cheery Lynn Designs- Anything goes w/a Cheery Lynn die (I used my favorite die)

 

Post a Comment