Tuesday, April 29, 2014

National Nurses Day Card

To all nurses.. Happy Nurses Day on May 6th and for the week following!

A couple of years ago i was asked by a customer on Etsy if i could make some Nurse Day Cards, until she asked me i wasn't aware of this recognition.  Since that time i try to remember in April to make a few nurse cards.

Today i made this card using a My Besties digital Nurse image..she is just so pretty!
To find the full image of this My Besties you need to go to here.

I have also used several dies on this card:
Brown rectangle die- Noor/Joy Crafts
Star- Nellie Snellen
Corner die- Cheery Lynn
Circle dies- Lifestyle (I hand punched the holes on the circle)

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E53, 55, 57
eyes- BG13, E55
hat- R35, 37, 39, W1, 3, CB

Challenges:
Crafting when we can- Sketch
Outlawz- All about Pink


7 comments:

  1. Cute image and pretty card! I like your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Bonnie. I love all the close ups you came up with.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice card Bonnie....

    greetings Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab and beautiful card Bonnie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! More nurse cards, and I agree. She's delightful! Wonderful papers and I love the stars under your polka dotted flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card & I really like your coloring on that image!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our upcoming Die Cut Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card- Thanks from a RN! I love the sweet image you used- fab card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!