Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches and Michael's gift card featuring a My Besties Gatefold card!

It's another good Tuesday Morning at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge Blog where we have a new sketch for you!

This week our wonderful Melissa the TMS owner, is sponsoring the challenge by offering a $10 Gift card from Michaels...now who wouldn't love to win that prize?

I choose to challenge myself even one step further, by going to Michaels and using items from their $1-2 bins to make my card!  Look what i found.. a journal, buttons, trim, gems and flowers!  I also made a video for you all so you can make something similar!!  I am also using the lovely Sherri Baldy's My Bestie image called "First Prom".
So if you want to see "how" i made this wonderful card that started out as a journal you can watch my YouTube video here.

Gatefold view..the journal has a magnetic closure!


Dies used:
Spellbinders Classic oval and Fancy oval

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y11, 15, 19, YR23
eyes/shadow- YG03, 17, E31, 34, 37
flowers- R81, 83, 85









Tuesday Morning Sketch:












For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:
Creative Colors- Green, Pink and White w/flowers
Creative Card Crew- Girly


Post a Comment