Monday, April 28, 2014

Some great news and My Besties Altered Bottle featuring Hugable Holley

Do you want to hear the great news first.. of course you do.. :).  I was asked to be on the My Besties team...  I am super excited..

My first challenge and your challenge for the next 2 weeks is to "Make anything but a card"...not to hard, huh?

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

So i started to look through Pinterest to get some ideas..i could be there all day getting ideas...so i found many pins with altered Bottles..many lovely ones..and i thought, i'll give this a try.

Of course, i had to make a trip to the Charity shop...and i found this gorgeous bottle, then i went to my local Micheals and found the pink glittery bird, and the door knob..all on sale.  I had the cork top in my stash.  The crystal/plastic trim, i've had for some time just waiting to be used.
More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called Huggable Holley image 120 available here.
The die behind the image is from Memory Box called Findlay Frame Set #98540
The beautiful hand dyed ribbon is from Pink Petal on Etsy.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- YR20, Y21, YR23
eyes- B00, 02
bow/dress- R81, 83, 85


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Bonnie (that's me)
Cathia
Christy
Cindy
Elena F.
Eva Gro
Marrie
Pat
Wendy

Challenges:
As You Like It challenge- Favorite item to recyle.  I've recycled a glass bottle..i am thinking it would be great to hold some bath salts.  I like all types of bottles and recycling them this way is fun and decorative. :)
Crafty Ribbons- Anything but a card
Craft my life- Anything but a card
Artistic Inspirations- Pearls and Swirls
Love to Create Challenges- Pearls and Bling

Post a Comment