Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco sheets, Easter/Spring w/sweet treats!

This week I want to remind you that you have another week to participate at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog!

The theme is an Easter/Spring on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.

For this project i couldn't make up my mind on which project to make so i made a tag i made two things with the tag...last week i did a slider card...

This week i used the tag on the birdcage..of course i filled it with chocolate eggs for Easter!  Front view and side view so you can see the chocolate too!



















I have also used the My Besties Heart Frame die and cut it to fit around the tag.  I used all of the paper that came with this 3D set..you get one sheet with the layered image and one sheet w/the digi paper and the flowers.


To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.
Some more info about the My Besties 3-D sheets available for you to use:
These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
My Besties Dutch Girls- Tea Time
Live & Love Crafts- Chocolate
A Random Fan- Springy Colors
Inky Chicks- Shabby Chic
Creative Knockouts- Furry or Feathery friends (there is a bird on her head)
It's all about the vintage and beauty- Shabby Chic




Post a Comment