Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco (decoupage) Blog Hop featuring Geisha Girl Fan

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog is having our 1st Blog Hop and a challenge as well!

The challenge theme is Anything Goes on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 















Blog Hop Rules

Make sure you follow these instructions to be in the running to win our delicious Candy.

1.      Firstly Make sure you are a follower of the Besties 3D Deco Blog

2.      Visit each Blog on the Hop List

3.      Leave a comment on each Blog

4.      We would also love you to become a follower of each Blog

5.      Return to the Besties 3D Deco Blog and leave us a comment,
         We would love to hear if you enjoyed yourself!

6.      Have fun!

7.      Good Luck!


For this project i am using Geisha Girl found at the My Besties store here.   I have used a fun fan die from Marianne Designs LR0265:


I enlarged my colored image from the sheet and printed her 4 times and re-cut the head differently than the sheets suggest because i only used the head.



I have also used 3 different Butterfly punches from Martha Stewart.


Flowers are from Wild Orchid.



To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.

Blog Hop line up:
START HERE BESTIES 3D DECO BLOG

Julie

Ange

Deirdre

you are here...
Bonnie

go here next...
Miranda

RETURN TO BESTIES 3D DECO BLOG


Challenges:
Vintage utfordring- Vintage anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies- Mothers Day/Special Lady
4 Crafty Chicks- Embossing
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge- Not a Card
Outlawz- Thursday Twist/Anything goes



Post a Comment