Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco (decoupage) Pink Mermaid window card

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is to make a shaped card with your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.

For this project i am using the 3D sheet with the image i am calling Pink Mermaid found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here.  I have used a shaped window card, that i made up using some Marianne Designs dies.

This picture from the side shows the dimension and the 3D layers of the image:

This card can lay flat for mailing also:

 Dies i used:
Fiskars- banner punch
the rest of the dies are all Marianne Designs

I have made a quick video showing how i made this card:



You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!