Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Blue Jean Baby

I was inspired to day to make this card base and then i decided to add this image..you know some times you make a card base and you aren't really happy with the look and you start changing things..well that's what happened w/this card.   I am now happy with the new look!

Here is my card using Sherri Baldy's My Besties Blue Jean Baby stamp or image 208
Dies i have used:
Butterflies- Noor/Joy Craft
floral vine- Memory Box
trellis- Marianne Designs

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, E02
hair/ shoes- E40, 41, 43, 44
shirt/ flowers/ rings in hair- Y19, 21
dress/top- BG10, 11, 13
jeans- B91, 93, 95
hearts- R81, 85

Challenges:

My Besties Dutch Girls- buttons
My Besties Aussie- stitching (faux)
Scrapbook Blessings Club- Anything goes w/a digi
Cards Und More- Lots of Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Summer

Post a Comment