Monday, June 9, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Wee Winged Best Friends in a flower woodland.

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use Flowers".  (Inspirational photo shown under my card below)  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

This card was created because i had colored up this image before i knew what the challenge was going to be..and i thought, it's time to use the Fairy sisters..i colored them up thinking of the characters from the movie "Frozen".  My grand daughter who is 5 informed me that Anna and Elsa are not fairies.  LOL  Anyway, i envisioned them living in a woodland forest covered w/flowers!


More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called Wee Winged Best Friends. Found here.

Dies used:
pink doily and green leaves- Noor/Joy Craft
pink vine- Memory Box border
dark flower- Doo Hickey
light green leaves- Martha Stewart punch

Copics used:
fairy on left:
skin-YR000, 00, E02
hair- E53, 97, 99
bloomers- B21, 23, 26
socks- Y21, YR24
dress- RV23, 25
ruffle- W1, 3, 5

fairy on right:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y21, 00
dress- B000, 00, 02
tights- B23, 26
shoes- C3, 5, 7

flowers- R11, 22

fairy wings- YG00, 01, RV23

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
Lexi's Creations Challenge- Friends
Emerald Faeries Challenge- Friends
Live and Love Crafts- Summer Garden 
Scrap it Girl- Things with Wings
Stempelgarten Challenge- Flower Dreams

 
Post a Comment